I’m Corinne, my husband is Nils. We’re the creators of 52 Weeks of Impact.
52 Weeks of Impact is a project that we started in 2010. Each week we chose a different cause or theme and took action (or Impact Effort) toward “making the world a better place.” We discovered it can, indeed, be done, and in 2011, we decided to continue on in the same spirit.
- Our Goal – to find ways to make maximum Impact with “reasonable investment” of time, energy, or money.
- Our Hope — to prove to ourselves and others that we can all have positive Impact even with jobs, lives, responsibilities and relationships.
- For 2011 — though this was intended as only a one-year project, we discovered that regular Impact Efforts have become such an integral part of life that we didn’t want to stop. A lot of our “Impact time” in 2011 has been devoted toward planning our larger, sustainable project in rural South Africa, however, we continued on with small, digestible Impact Efforts as often as we could.
- Adopt our weekly idea or inspiration and make your own Impact. Every week we blogged an idea for action or Effort. Join us and make the same Effort or use our idea as a launching point and take action in your own way, in your own community.
- Join us at Chrysalis Farm: As of mid-2011, 52 Weeks of Impact, the blog, is no longer regularly updated. However, we continue to try to make an impact on the farm 7/365.
Discover the satisfaction of “making the world a better place”